You can get a virtual PBX ready in 10 minutes.
*PBX Users - number of employees, depends on audio codec and other configuration parameters, it can be significantly improved by optimal trunk settings.
Virtual PBX is a replacement for a traditional office phone system or even a small call-center.
Virtual PBX provides all basic features of a phone system: multichannel number, call recording, interactive voice response, call transfer and a lot of other features without expensive hardware.
FreePBX is an operating system with a preinstalled Asterisk, designed to easily deplox a PBX on a server or a VPS.
FreePBX image contains Linux OS, Asterisk, DAHDI drivers, FreePBX GUI management interface.
IP PBX Elastix is a platform based on opensource projects including Asterisk and FreePBX
Elastix has a web-interface including features like call-center, call recording, voice mail, IVR, voice-conferencing.
Elastix IP-PBX features:
- Call recording
- Supported protocols: SIP, IAX2, H.323, MGCP, Skinny
- Supported Audio Codecs: ADPCM, G.711 (A-Law и μ-Law), G.722, G.723.1, G.726, G.728, G.729, GSM, ILBC, Speex.
- Interactive Voice Response
- Multiple carriers/trunks
- Inbound and outbound call routing rules
- Billing, reporting, statistics
- Callback support
- a lot of other useful features